DePaul Associate Head Coach – Jill Pizzotti
- 20+ year career in women’s basketball
- Former Head Coach at St. Louis University (2nd winningest coach in program’s history).
- Played (and later coached) at Southeast Missouri State University.
- Joined DePaul staff in 2011
- Previous experience includes the manager of women’s basketball for Nike.
- Served as an assistant, then associate head coach at DePaul between 1992-2002
- Served as Director of Corporate, Professional & Community Relations.
- Involved with Bruno Camps since 1980.
- Former Head Coach at the University of Illinois Chicago.
- Only coach in UIC history to reach 100 wins.
- Played collegiality for Loyola-Chicago.
Assistant Coach – Candis Blankson
- Assistant Coach at DePaul since ’01’-’02 season.
- Named one of the top 25 College Basketball Assistants from CollegeInsider.com.
- Ranks eighth All-Time in 3 point field goals.
- Played in over 100 games in her four-year career.
- Chicago Tribune Scholar-Athlete of the Year.
- Former Bruno Camper.
Video Coordinator – Bradley Bruno
- 3rd-year video coordinator
- Played basketball at St. Mary’s in Winona, MN
- Graduated from DePaul in 2014
- Former DePaul stand out player.
- More than 28 years with the Bruno Camps.
- Beth earned a four-year basketball scholarship to DePaul and helped the Lady Blue Demons to their first-ever appearance in the NCAA Tournament in 1990.
- A prolific shooter, Beth co-captained the 1990-91 team.
- Beth formerly served as the Head Coach of Kishwaukee Jr. College and was a multi-sport star athlete at Kaneland High School.
Camp Staff Leaders
An integral part of our camp structure is our personalized camper training. This philosophy is adhered to by following a camper instructor ratio of only 8:1. Our staff is comprised of the most outstanding college, high school and former/current Professional League players/coaches from across the country. Each coach has extensive experience in coaching both men and women on all levels of competition.
In addition to professional teachers our staff includes college age players form DePaul and other major colleges from around the country. In addition to teaching, these college age players provide great role models for our campers.
Our Dorm Mom will supervise our dormitories ensuring your daughter’s needs are met when she is not in the gym. She also will monitor our voice phone-system to pass along messages to your daughters.
Certified Athletic Trainers
As part of our permanent staff, two fully certified athletic trainers are at camp the entire week. Our athletic trainers are present in the gym the entire day while campers are playing basketball.
Any expenses resulting from illness or injuries, emergency or non-emergency, are the sole responsibility of the camper’s parents or guardians.